Tax For The Over 65s
Are you over 65?
- Are you paying tax on your pension?
- Are you worried about the tax implications to your children when you are no longer about?
- Do you believe you are paying too much tax?
- Are you still working and want to know if you are eligible for any tax breaks
- Have you received or expecting to receive an inheritance and worried about the tax you will have to pay?
- Are you fed up of trying to contact a Tax Office and waiting on hold?
- Are you worried that you do not even know what the questions are, let alone the answers?
At the Portland Centre we have access to specialist Tax Advisors who will offer their services to older folk.
The strict qualifying requirement is that you must be able to prove that you are 65+.
Our specialist Tax Advisor is very well respected Tax specialist who has a practice in London.
He will meet you either at the Portland Centre or if you prefer he will come to your home (to help you if you are unsure about which papers and documents you will need to show him).
His services are:
- Vouched for by the Portland Centre
- Professional and effective
- Completely confidential
It is our promise that you may come into the Portland Centre feeling terrible or very worried, but even after your first contact you will feel so much better because you will have taken the first step to sorting out your tax inquiry.
If you want to find out more about tax, just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.