How We Can Help You
- Are you frightened to open your post?
- Are you avoiding even thinking about your finances?
- Do you jump when someone knocks at the door?
- Are you worried sick?
- Are you unable to sleep for fear and worry?
- Are you depressed and anxious all the time?
- Are you impatient with people, especially your family?
- Do you wonder if you will be made homeless?
- Do you think your only option is to declare yourself Bankrupt?
- Do you feel ashamed or foolish?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions, let us help you. There are many ways the Portland Centre can help you to manage your debts and make steady, affordable payments. We have expert and independent Financial Advisors who specialise in Debt, who have heard it all, so there is no need to feel ashamed or frightened any more.
The Portland Centre's Financial/Debt Experts and Portland Centre Support Workers will help you by:
- Listening to your entire debt problem
- Compiling a Financial plan which will sort out how much you owe and how much you need to live on (with reasonable comfort)
- Contacting a Debt Pay Plan which will administer the payment of your debt to make you debt free within an agreed length of time.
- Contacting all your Creditors to stop any legal action ; horrible letters and debt recovery.
- Helping you to re-create your Credit Status by assisting you to open a Credit Union Account to facilitate small savings and if necessary low cost loans.
- Help you to cut the dreaded cards up!
- Assisting you to apply for a pre-paid Visa Card through the Credit Union, so that you can still make online purchases.
If you need help coping with your debts, just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.