If you are a Credit Union Member you can open a Christmas Account at any time throughout the year.
- You can save whatever you can afford – there is no set amount
- You do not have to save every week, you are in charge
- Opening a Christmas Account is the perfect way to spread the cost of Christmas
- Your savings are absolutely SAFE
- The Christmas Club savings are automatically paid out at the end of November
We have all heard of Thrift Clubs where the money goes missing – that will never happen with the Credit Union, there a far too many safety checks in place to secure all the money that the Credit Union administers.
To become a Credit Union Member, just pop into The Portland Centre and we will be happy to help you join.
If you are already a Member, just come along on any Tuesday morning and the Volunteer Tellers will help you open a Christmas account.
If Tuesday morning is inconvenient for you, come along to the Portland Centre at any time and we will do whatever we can to make a special arrangement to help you.
If you want to find out more about the credit union, just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.