A Bailiff is someone who is appointed by a Court to collect debts. There are several types of Bailiffs who act differently according to the type of debt to be collected. A Bailiff is a Court appointed official whose task is to recover goods to compensate Creditors for unpaid debts.
Let our Experts and Support Workers support you through your journey towards your peace of mind.
- A Bailiff cannot force entry into your home
- You do not have to let a Bailiff in your home
- Collection Agencies may threaten sending someone to your home, but it is an empty threat, they cannot do this
The Portland Centre expert Debt Resolution Team can help you, if you are worried about a Bailiff coming to your home – here is what we will do:
- As soon as you consult us, we will contact the Court to try to get the Bailiff action suspended
- We will negotiate with your Creditors to find a workable resolution
- We will set up a Payplan Agreement to administer your debts
- If you are still fearful of Bailiff action, we have an excellent leaflet, giving you all the information you will need
It is our pledge that you will come into the Portland Centre feeling terrible, but even after your first contact you will feel so much better because you have taken the first step to ending the misery and eventually becoming completely debt free.
If you need help coping with your debts or just money in general, just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.