Wills and Probate
People have brought their problems to the Portland Centre Team for 18 years and so we have seen virtually everything.
Sadly we all have to think about what is going to happen when we are no longer here. A will is probably one of the most important documents you will ever create. It is vital that you seek specialist advice and skills when trying to sort out 'who gets what' when you are not there to sort out the arguments.
When we have been bereaved, it is difficult to negotiate everything that has to be done to sort out probate or letters of administration.
Sometimes, disputes arise between beneficiaries, which can be bitter and sad.
At the Portland Centre we can help you find specialist assistance to support your individual needs and discuss your wishes.
We can help you with:
- Advice on making a will
- Drawing up your will
- What is the next step when someone dies without a will
- Probate or Letters of Administration
This is how the Portland Centre can help you
- A Portland Centre staff member will listen to your needs and discuss your options
- We will seek specialist advice
- We will write letters on your behalf
- We will accompany you to meetings and appointments with appropriate legal or will specialists
- We will assist with mediation
If you have a wills or probate problem which you need help with, just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre staff member to receive immediate assistance.