Family / Neighbour Disputes
People have brought their family and neighbour dispute problems to the Portland Centre for 18 years and so we have seen virtually everything.
Most people have some sort of disagreement with family, friends or neighbours. Ranging from small irritating bugbears to extreme situations that can involve the Police - all of which can cause a great deal of stress for the victims.
We will help you with:
- Neighbour issues
- Boundary disputes
- Excessive noise
- Antisocial behaviour
- Crime and vandalism
- Planning and development
- Domestic violence
- Family fights
Family fights hurt not only the people involved, but other members of the family, who may feel that they have to take sides. However, there are steps you could take to begin working together to heal a family feud.
We can help you start to talk and heal the rift.
Stalking and harassment is behaviour that is repeated and unwanted by the victim. The behaviours may seem very normal and ordinary, however, when it is repeated, it is menacing and causes alarm and distress to the victim. At the Portland Centre, we offer unconditional belief and support.
- All other forms of dispute
This is how the Portland Centre can help
- A Portland Centre staff member will listen to your problem and discuss your options
- We will seek specialist legal advice
- We will support you with mediation
- We will write letters on your behalf
- If you need extra support we can accompany you to meetings and appointments with appropriate legal and mediation specialists
- We will continue to assist you by helping you follow the advice you have received
- We will continue to support you throughout the journey of your dispute until it has been resolved
If you have a dispute which you need help with, just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre staff member to receive immediate assistance.