People have brought their problems to the Portland Centre for 18 years and so we have seen virtually everything.
Every family is different and every problem is individual. Mediation is a useful tool to bring people together to discuss their differences and try to find workable solutions.
At the Portland Centre we can mediate:
- Issues about your children
- Where and with whom they live
- Parental or family contact
- Parental responsibility
- Financial family support upon separation
- Individual financial responsibility
- Property issues
- Family home
- Family based disputes
This is how the Portland Centre can help
- A Portland Centre staff member will listen to your needs and discuss your options
- We will seek specialist advice
- We will organise free mediation
- We will support you and your family throughout your journey to peace
If you have a problem that could be helped with family mediation, just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre staff member to receive immediate assistance.