Legal Advice at The Portland Centre
Why come to the Portland Centre with legal problems and not go directly to a Solicitor?
- Legal advice is costly – at the Portland Centre it is FREE.
- Following our specialist advisor's directions, we will write letters on your behalf, saving you the initial costs of legal representation.
- Legal Aid has recently been withdrawn except for in exceptional circumstances so accessing affordable legal advice and representation is almost impossible. Advice from the Portland Centre Legal Team is always available and free.
- Sometimes, following a course of legal action, other issues arise. The Portland Centre is a One-Stop-Shop which offers help and specialist assistance with any problem.
- Our legal team will help you in the initial stages of any dispute, but occasionally further representation may be needed. We will assist you to negotiate the best representation, accompany you to appointments and hearings.
- The Portland Centre Legal Team has a wealth of professional experience. We will support and help you through your journey until you reach a satisfactory conclusion.