People have brought their employment problems to the Portland Centre for 18 years and so we have seen virtually everything.
If you have a concern, problem or complaint at work, you will want some advice before speaking to your Employer or Manager. At the Portland Centre we can help you sort out problems with :-.
- Things you are being asked to do as part of your job
- Terms, conditions and pay
- The way you re being treated – promotion, bullying or harrassment
- Discrimination of any form – age, race, sexual or diasability
- Unfair dismissal
- Colleague or Management grievances
- Terms & Conditions
- Your rights
It may be possible to sort out your complaint by simply talking to your employer informally. We can give you the information you need to help you feel confident.
However, it's not always possible to sort out your complaint in this way and you may want to take out a formal grievance. We will help you access an Employment Tribunial, deal with the paper work and support you throughout the process.
This is how the Portland Centre can help
- A Portland Centre staff member will listen to your grievance and discuss your options
- We will seek specialist advice
- We will write letters on your behalf
- We will accompany you to meetings and appointments with appropriate specialists
- If you need extra support, we will accompany you to meetings, appointments and court proceedings
- We will continue to support you throughout the journey of your dispute until it has been resolved
If you have a dispute which you need help with, just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre staff member to receive immediate assistance.