People have been bringing their problems to the Portland Centre for 18 years and so we have seen virtually everything.
A breakdown of a marriage or relationship is a confusing, sad and difficult time. At the Portland Centre, advice and assistance will be offered with the utmost sensitivity and understanding.
We will take the time to listen and assess your situation so that we can guide you towards a resolution which is in the best interests of yourself and your dependants.
The first step is to find a Solicitor who will assist you in dealing with your divorce and separation and who will guide you through the complex area of property and financial issues.
This is how the Portland Centre can help
- We will help you to seek specialist advice to deal with the initial problems of separation : –
- Money / How am I going to live?
- Where am I going to live?
- What do I do about furniture etc?
- How are the children coping?
- We will assist you to find the most appropriate legal advisor
- We will write letters on your behalf, following specialist advice
- We will help you to find a suitable mediator
- If you need extra support, we will accompany you to meetings and appointments
- We will help you with Child Contact issues
- We will continue to assist you until all the issues are resolved
Every marriage and every relationship is different and so we understand that your circumstances require individual attention. Above all, we will attempt to keep you sane!
If you are going through a divorce or separation, which you need help with, just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre staff member to receive immediate assistance.