Consumer / Financial Disputes
People have brought their Consumer and Financial problems to the Portland Centre for 18 years and so we have seen virtually everything.
Sometimes things go wrong, whether it is a service provided for you or an item which you have purchased. If you feel cheated, we can help.
We will take the time to listen and assess your situation so that we can guide you towards a resolution.
We will help you with:
- Poor service
- Faulty goods
- eBay disputes
- Internet shopping
- Non-delivery or incorrect goods sent
- Catalogue disputes
- Bank disputes
- Any other consumer dispute, not yet listed ...
If you feel that you have not got value for your money or that a product or service is not what you bargained for, call the Portland Centre.
This is how we can help you
- A Portland Centre staff member will listen to your problem and discuss your options
- We will seek specialist advice
- We will write letters on your behalf to help you pursue your claim
- We will contact companies or individuals to negotiate or mediate on your behalf
- If you need extra support, we will accompany you to meetings, appointments and court proceedings
- We will continue to support you throughout the journey of your dispute until it has been resolved
If you have a consumer or financial dispute which you need help with, just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre staff member to receive immediate assistance.