Accident and Personal Injury
People have brought their problems to the Portland Centre Team for 18 years and so we have seen virtually everything.
If you have had an accident or suffered an injury because of someone's negligence or because someone deliberately hurt you, you may be able to seek compensation.
It does not matter whether the accident took place on the road, on the pavement, in someone else's property or at work. What you have to do is prove that somebody is at fault. The Portland Centre can support you to find the answer to whether you have a claim or not.
We deal with:
- Accidents at work
- Personal liability
- Accidents in public spaces
- Injuries caused by other people
This is how the Portland Centre can help
- A Portland Centre staff member will listen to your claim and discuss your options
- We will seek specialist legal advice
- We will write letters on your behalf, following our legal advisor's instructions
- We will accompany you to meetings and appointments with appropriate specialists.
- We will attend court or tribunial hearings with you
- We will continue to support you throughout the journey of your claim until it has been resolved
If you have an accident or personal injury dispute which you need help with, just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre staff member to receive immediate assistance.