Are you hoping to go to Univesrsity/College?
Have you been sent a whole pack of forms?
Are your Parents/Partner as confused as you are?
No idea where to begin?
Are you worried about being able to access the relevant information?
Are you already thinking, maybe this is not such a good idea?
Is it all too much bother?
At the Portland Centre, we will help you open that pack of forms, sort them out, complete them and send them off.
There is no mystery to setting out the information needed.
We will help you with:
- Sort the forms out to get down to the bits' that apply to you
- Help you get the necessary information together
- Explain what it is they are actually asking for
- Help you provide the 'best' answers
- Help you meet the deadlines
- Help you to stop putting it off'
With our help, this process will be considerably less PAINFUL.
If you can answer YES to any of the questions listed above and badly need help, just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member who will be happy to help you.