Policing and Crime
If you have asked the following questions, we can help:
- Are you worried about the Policing of our Community?
- Have you been the victim of a crime?
- Are you frightened?
- Do gangs roam your streets?
- What about the DT5 Boys?
- Are you seeking Compensation?
- Are you in a Dispute?
- Do you have information about a Crime?
- Is something bothering you, but you are not sure it is a Crime?
- Are drugs sold in your area?
- Do vandals trouble you?
- Are you being forced by someone to commit crimes?
- Are you worried about the welfare of a neighbour/child/vulnerable person/relative?
- Do you have information but are too frightened to speak up?
- Have you committed a crime?
- Have you been accused of a crime?
At the Portland Centre, we can help you with any issue related to crime and policing.
This is how we can help you:
- We have a Police Constable in attendance, every second Tuesday morning, who you can speak to, telephone or e-mail
- We can report crimes on your behalf
- We can provide free Legal Advice
- We can help you with forms and write letters following advice from our legal team
- We will accompany you to any meeting, appointment or courts
- We will help you access Victim Support
- We will assist you to claim compensation
If you need help and advice on these or any other issues call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member who will be happy to help you.