Are you longing to find:
- Long lost relatives
- Old Friends
- Distant Relatives
- Former Workmates
- Forces Buddies
Has a long lost family member or friend made contact and you are not sure about it?
Family Tracing services exist which try to restore and sustain family relationships by enabling tracing people who have lost contact.
Some services genuinely want to help, others will take your money and ...
At the Portland Centre we will help you by:
- Offering compassionate and non-judgmental support throughout the process of searching family, regardless of the outcome
- Enabling you to find a reputable service which will exhaust all relevant avenues of search
- Supporting you in reunion or first contact with your family, offering mediation/reconciliation services
We hope to:
- Relieve some of your anxiety
- Help you find services which will find your relatives or friends in order to advise them a family member desires contact
- Help you open a line of communication between you and the person you have found
- Act as intermediaries until you all feel comfortable
- Where appropriate, help you resolve the difficulties which brought about the break in the family relationship
If you need help with any of these issues, just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.