Are you interested in:
- Illegal Immigrants
- How the Court system works
- What good are prisons?
Have you ever wondered:
- Why sentences are imposed
- How sentences are worked out
- Crimes that don't go to court
- How prisons work
- How probation works
- Types of sentence
- Community sentences
- Prison sentences
- Suspended sentences
- Determinate sentences
- Indeterminate sentences
- Life sentences
At the Portland Centre we can help you access information concerning the administration of Justice in the UK.
- Are you seeking Justice for yourself, friend or loved one?
- Have you been incarcerated, but now need a fresh start?
- Are you the Victim of a Crime?
- Are you a Parent seeking access to your Child/Children?
- Have you been badly affected by an accusation?
- Are you from another culture and trying to work out how it all works?
The Portland Centre can help you fight for your right to Justice by:
- We will help you access specialised advice and assistance
- We will attend meetings and appointments with you
- We will help you with forms and letters
- We will help you make applications to Courts etc.
- We will attend Tribunials and Court hearings with you
- We will help you access training and Volunterring to help you get back on your feet
- We will help you with any legal problem
If you need help and advice on these or any other issues call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member who will be happy to help you.