Gay and Lesbian Support
- Are you starting to believe you may be Gay but feel confused?
- Are you worried about how your family are going to react?
- Are you worried about a gay relationship?
- Are you worried about all this and fearful of the affect on your mental health?
- Are you abusing drugs or alcohol?
- Are you hoping to become a parent?
- Are you a parent / sibling of a Gay person and need some information or support?
- Are you unsure whether your rights differ from any other Citizen?
- Do you worry that your sexuality will be a barrier to your professional success?
- Are you worried about keeping safe and healthy?
- Are you a Victim of a hate crime?
- Do you need to talk over these issues?
The Portland Centre can help you in various ways:
- We hold comprehensive information
- We have Support Workers who can discuss these and any other issues with you
- We can arrange mediation to help your family cope
- We will help and support you to deal with Substance Abuse
- We will help you contact the Police to deal with any hate crimes you have been subjected to
- We can call in Specialist Advisors if you require more help
- We can support you throughout your journey to peace of mind
If you need help with any of these issues, just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.