Do you need information concerning local medical provision?
We hold information about the surgeries on Portland and those in Weymouth.
Are you looking for a GP who has a particular specialism?
We can help you find the right person to speak to.
Are you having difficulties accessing the right treatment for you?
We can assist you to find answers.
Do you have a complaint or dispute about the treatment/service you have received?
We can help you decide the best way to deal with your issue.
Are you looking for a Counselling Service?
We have Counsellors who are available to see you at the Portland Centre (a charge is made by individual counsellors for their on-going consultation).
Are you looking for alternative treatments?
We will help you find the treatment that best suits your needs.
This is how we can help you
- A Portland Centre staff member will listen to your problem and discuss your options
- If necessary we will seek specialist advice
- We will contact health care specialists and Counsellors for you
- If you need extra support, we will accompany you to appointments
- If you are pursuing a complaint, we will continue to support you until it has been resolved
If you have a medical question or dispute, which you need help with, just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.