It is good to talk.
Sometimes it is difficult to say what is on your mind
Talking to a counsellor can help you cope with difficulties and help you find ways to make positive changes.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- I worry about everything
- I feel empty and depressed
- I have no idea where to begin
- I just want to talk to somebody
- I couldn't stop, even though I wanted to
- I miss him/her
- I am not sure I want to stay in this relationship
- Everything frightens me
- I can't wait to get back into bed
- I eat/drink to comfort myself
- I want to be in control so I don't eat, because that I can control
- I have to switch the light off 29 times otherwise my family will die
- I look back on my life and find it meaningless
The list is endless, but whatever you are trying to cope with, we can help you
This is how the Portland Centre can help you:
- A Portland Centre staff member will listen to your problem and discuss your options
- We will not judge you or dismiss your fears
- We will remain absolutely confidential
- We will seek specialist advice
- If you need extra support, we will accompany you to meetings and appointments
- We will continue to support you throughout the journey to regain control of your life
Just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.