3rd Sector/Charity Organisation Support
Do you have a brilliant idea for a group or organisation which our Community could benefit from?
Are you absolutely without any experience of setting up a group or organisation.
Do questions like ' Do I need to apply for Charity Status' or 'Do I need premises/volunteers' worry you?
Do you need help to get your idea off the ground?
The Portland Centre can help you
- We will listen to your idea
- We will offer advice on Strategic Planning
- We will help you find funding
- We will help you find the right people to help you
- We will help you write your policies – Equality, Health and Safety etc
- We will help you with your marketing strategy
- We may offer some office space for a limited period
- We will help you answer the 'big' questions
- We will suggest a very conscientious Web Designer
- We will help you access equipment
- We will support you to get your idea off the ground
Just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.