Do you need information concerning animal rescue centre’s?
We hold information about all the animal rescue services in Dorset and how to contact them.
Are you considering adopting a pet from a Animal Rescue home?
We will discuss the issues and help you find a local sanctuary.
Are worried about the welfare of an animal?
We can help you find the right person to speak to.
Have you found you can no longer adequately care for your pet?
We can assist you to find to find the right solution for both you and your pet.
Do you need to find a suitable kennel/cattery to house your pet whilst you are away?
We have exhaustive lists of approved local providers.
Are you considering a pet sitting service?
We will help you decide upon a suitable, professional and recomended sitter. We assist you to draw up a contract, detailing duties, payment and the specialist care you are expecting for your pet/home.
Do you have a complaint dispute concerning pet care?
We can access specialist assistance to deal with your issues.
This is how we can assist you
- A Portland Centre staff member will listen to your problem and discuss your options
- If necessary we will seek specialist advice
- We will help you negotiate payment plans/charitable schemes
- If you need extra support, we will accompany you to appointments
- If you are pursuing a complaint, we will continue to support you until it has been resolved
If you have a question or dispute concerning animal welfare or rescue, call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.