"Free advice, information, support, guidance and counselling for Portlanders"

Tel: 01305 824333

Tenancy Agreements

If you are renting your home, you have to either have a tenancy agreement or a license to live in the property. Both tenancy agreements and licenses can be either written or verbal, although written is always better.

If an agreement seems unfair, it may not be valid.

Tenancy Agreements - advice at The Portland Centre

The law gives certain rights to people who are renting and these cannot be taken away no matter what your agreement says.

At the Portland Centre we can help you with all of the following issues:

This is how the Portland Centre can help you

What next?

If you need help, information or advice on any matter including tenancy agreements, just call us on 01305 824333 or e-mail us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre staff member to receive immediate assistance and access our free, independent 'Care Home' guide, which includes a checklist of what you should be looking for in a Care Home.