Have you been threatened with dismissal?
Are you unsure what your rights and expectations should be?
Are you questioning whether your behaviour has warranted such a severe penalty?
Do you want to know whether you are receiving fair and equal treatment?
Are you in a dispute with a co-worker?
Are you a small employer or charity who needs assistance dealing with a staff dispute?
Are you a charity who needs help to prepare your discipline and grievance policies?
Come and talk to us.
At the Portland Centre we have been helping people for 18 years to access information concerning unfair dismissal, workplace disputes and grievances.
This is how the Portland Centre can help
- Our staff will initially discuss your needs or worries with you
- We may give you an immediate response
- We may need to seek more specialised advice
- We will arrange all meetings with specialists
- We can accompany you to specialist advice meetings which may be provided at the Portland Centre
- We will help you seek legal redress if it is applicable to your circumstances
If you are looking for effective advice on unfair dismissal, just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.