- Are you in a ‘dead end’ job?
- Are you finding it hard to find interesting work?
- Have you got qualifications but no experience?
- Have always dreamed of a profession but you have never had the chance?
- Are you worried about not having any qualifications/experience
- Were you terrible at school and now want to get on?
The Portland Centre wants everyone to be the very best they can be. We can help you find the right training to get going.
Here are some of the ways we can help. We will:
- Listen to you when you tell us about your dream job
- Talk over how you can reach your ambition
- Find training that will allow you to keep on working
- Help you fill in all the paper work
- Help you to find funding, if there is a fee
- Support your journey in ‘re-learning’ to learn
Also, we will offer work experience either in our own shop or office to make sure you have marketable skills and experience.
If you are looking for a fresh start, just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.