Are about to be made redundant?
Are you unsure what your rights and expectations should be?
Are you questioning whether your redundancy package is fair and fulfils legal requirements concerning redundancy?
Do you want to know whether you are receiving fair and equal treatment?
Are you a small employer or charity who needs assistance to offer your staff all their redundancy entitlements
Come and talk to us.
At the Portland Centre we have been helping people for 18 years to access information concerning redundancy pay and entitlements.
This is how the Portland Centre can help
- Our staff will initially discuss your needs or worries with you
- We may give you an immediate response
- We may need to seek more specialised advice
- We will arrange all meetings with specialists
- We can accompany you to specialist advice meetings which may be provided at the Portland Centre
- We will help you seek legal redress if it is applicable to your circumstances
If you are looking for effective advice on your redundancy pay and entitlement, just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.