Pay and Entitlement
Are you questioning whether your pay and conditions are legal?
Do you want to know whether you are receiving fair, equal treatment and opportunities?
Are you a small employer or charity who needs assistance to offer your staff all their entitlements?
Come and talk to us.
At the Portland Centre we have been helping people for 18 years to access information concerning pay and entitlements.
This is how the Portland Centre can help
- Our staff will initially discuss your needs or worries with you
- We may give you an immediate response
- We may need to seek more specialised advice
- We will arrange all meetings with specialists
- We can accompany you to specialist advice meetings which may be provided at the Portland Centre
- We will help you seek legal redress if it is applicable to your circumstances
If you are looking for effective advice on your pay and entitlement, just call us on 01305 824333 or email us using our contact form or pop in to see a Portland Centre Staff member, to receive immediate assistance.